Retrieved 08 May 2020, 11:50 IST
Barcelona continue to follow Lautaro Martinez – and they are offering six players as part of the deal.
The La Liga giants continue to be associated with a move for Interstellar, although reports suggest they may be fighting for a deal.
The latest report shows just how much trouble they are facing.
Top story – Bar ছয়a offer Inter Choice of six players for Lotto
Barcelona Giving Inter A list of six players for MartinezAccording to Sport.
It said it was hopeful Bar বারa would offload two of the six players plus € 60 million to sign a deal.
Arturo Vidal, Samuel Umtiti, Nelson Semedo, Junior Firpo, Rafinha And Jean-Claire Todibo Are the players ready to offer what they have?
True Lautaro pic.twitter.com/PAAoYD6Si6
– Diario Sport (Sport) May 720, 20
– Manchester United Continue to be associated with a move Jack Grillish. The Sun reports that the Premier League giants are looking for the Aston Villa star in their ৫০ 50 million move.
– The Sun Football (The SunFootball) May 720, 20
– Stay at Old Trafford and Sport Report Mark Jurado Has refused to renew a contract from Barcelona and will join instead Manchester United.
– Talk around Philippe Coutinho Continues. With Newcastle United Presumably after taking on this responsibility, Mauricio Pochettino has been linked with top-flight work and Mundo Deportivo has stated that one of the first wishes of the Argentine coach is to sign Coutinho from Barcelona.
– City of Manchester They are reportedly looking to strengthen their defenses in the upcoming season. Sport reports that the Premier League side is willing to pay 30 30.6 million (মিল 35 million) for the Marseille defender. Babbar Kamara.
– Xavi Martinez And Jerome Boateng Bayern Munich can be set for departure. Kicker reports that Bayern are preparing to sell the duo this coming season, with both leaving the deal in 2021.
– Yes Newcastle United Looking for a new goalkeeper? Sport24 reports they are looking at the goalkeepers of Benfica and Greece Odysseus Vlachodimos, The Premier League club wanted 17 17.5 million (20 20 million) for the shot-stopper.