Retrieved 19 May 2020, 11:34 IST
The clubs are in Qatar to sign Timo Werner.
The Arab Leipzig star has reportedly attracted interest from Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
While Liverpool have emerged as favorites to sign Warner, Germany could go on to international Inter.
Top Story – The World Opens the Door to Inter Move
Arabic Leapzig ahead Timo Warner Open to join Inter In Liverpool Links, according to Calciomarkato.
Warner has been told that Jurgen Klopp is interested in moving to Liverpool Manchester United, Bayern Munich And Chelsea.
However, with Inter Star Lutero Martinez Being marked by Barcelona, Warner could come to San Siro as a replacement.
– Calciomercato.com (@ semidotcom) May 18, 2020
– The Bundesliga champions Bayern No interest in creating Philip Coutinho Stay tuned, Mundo Deportivo reports. However, Bayern are open to extending Bar deala Misfit’s deal for another season.
– Dried Martens On the way to sign a new contract with it Napoli, Says Sportalia. Martens was ready to join the Italian rivals Inter Although transferred for free, he must remain in Naples.
– According to sports, Jean-Claire Todibo May be the key to watching Miralem Pajnik Exchange Juventus For Barcelona. Lazy’s Champs wanted a bargain from Barারa but Juve wanted a midfielder Arthur Instead. In complex discussions, Todibo has emerged as a target for Juve – who can take part Matia de Siglio. Paris Saint Germain Also interested in Panjik.
– Luca Jovic More time has been set to convince head coach Zinedine Zidane Real Madrid, Says AS Diary. It is believed that Borussia Dortmund kept an eye on the sensation in Madrid Erling Holland However, it is learned that there is no demand for his release for January 2021, after the fight since Eintracht came from Frankfurt, Jovic was able to hold his demand.
– Despite the coronavirus epidemic, Bayer Leverkusen star is not ready to sell Kai Howartz m for less than 100 million (£ 89m). Has been associated with Hawartz Liverpool, Juve, Bayern And Barser Among others.