Changed 22 Apr 2020, 11:52 IST
Chelsea are in talks with Barcelona on Philippe Coutinho, while Real Madrid are creating a “great revolution”.
Coutinho is expected to make a permanent comeback this season, with the playmaker taking loan at Bayern Munich in 2019-20.
With the return of the former Liverpool star to the Premier League, Coutinho seems to be closer to returning to England.
Top story – Chelsea Coutinho starts the discussion
Chelsea Talks have already begun with Barcelona CoutinhoAccording to Sport.
Bayern By opening the door for Chelsea, Brazil have been informed that they will not use their € 120million purchase option internationally.
Barcelona have set a starting price of € 90 million (£ 79.5 million) for Coutinho, who joined the club from Liverpool as a starting fee of $ 118.8 million (£ 105 million) from Liverpool.
– Real Madrid is preparing for a “great revolution.” Sport cover says President Florentino Perez is ready to make a change in Los Blancos Gareth Bell, James Rodriguez And 14 players are the main issue out of debt.
Lista Negra de Florentino
El Baria Cedar Loss ‘Title Rights’ Del Camp New Para lure Contrast El Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/bGKOsRS6Fj
– Diario Sport (@ Sport) April 21, 2020
– With Newcastle United Reportedly at the doorstep of the takeover, the Premier League side is joining a new manager. The Mirror says the former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino Once the sale is complete one of the club’s top goals.
– Ashley Young He was impressed Inter. The Guardian has claimed that the 34-year-old will receive a one-year extension at the Serie A club.
– Only arrived in Manchester United in June 2018, Diogo Dalot Can be set for an exit. The Sun says United are keen to hear an offer for the 21-year-old Portuguese fullback.
– The Sun Football (@TheSanFootball) April 21, 2020
– Look at it Roma I got some good news. Carrier reports Dello Sport Manchester United Chris Smalling And Arsenal Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Although the coronavirus epidemic passed June 30, will remain in the loan club until the end of the season.
– Change Under Roma may be on its way out. CalcioMercato Report Everton, Milan And Napoli Underage and Roma may agree to reduce their initial demand by $ 1 million.