Changed 07 May 2020, 11:30 IST
Lutero Martinez has been advised to switch to Inter for Barcelona.
Martinez, however, made his debut as a target for Paris Saint-Germain.
However, La Liga champions Barাa are reportedly calm about the situation.
Top story – PSG in Bar বারa Lutero promotions do not be afraid
Barcelona Be confident in their bid to sign Inter Star Lutero Martinez, According to Mundo Deportivo.
Martinez was very involved with the move of the La Liga champions who see the Argentina international as a long-term replacement for Luis Suarez.
Recent reports have claimed the League 1 holder Paris Saint Germain He has made his debut as a plaintiff, but Barাa believe Martinez is committed to moving to Camp Nou.
NL Club se Confid এন en lo Avanzado con el dellantero Argentino del Inter y en su volunte des des Cool.
– Mundo Deportivo (ইMundoDeportivo) (MundoDeportivo) May 620, 2020
– Calciomarkato says Milan Contacted Real Madrid about signing Luca Jovic. The Serbian forward has been fighting since Intracht came from Frankfurt in early 2019-20. The report claims that Milan is ready to spend 40 million, while the release obligation could be accompanied by a two-year loan agreement. Meanwhile, Tutomarkato says Milan Leon is eyeing a € 20m move for the stars Memphis Deep, Who is out of contract in June 2021.
– Mauricio Pochettino Ready to become Of Newcastle United According to the next manager, Le10Sport. The former Tottenham boss has been linked with a possible takeover of Newcastle.
– Telegraph report City of Manchester And Bayern Munich Is set for collision Leroy Sone. Germany have reportedly agreed to join the international Bundesliga champions, but the হয়েছে 35 million (39 39.9 million) assessment has insulted the city.
– Telegraph Football (@ TeleFootball) May 620, 2020
– Juventus Opened the conversation with Jorginho Maurizio Sari is looking to reunite with the Chelsea midfielder in Turin, ESPN reported.
– Manchester United Borussia Dortmund are considering the possibility of delaying their move for the sensation Jadan Sancho Due to the coronavirus epidemic, reports The Mirror.