Retrieved 05 May 2020, 06:16 IST
Juventus star Paolo DiBalla says he did not think he would miss football so much during the coronavirus epidemic.
The Serie A has been postponed since March due to Covid-19, when sports around the world have been suspended.
Diabala has previously tested positive for the Argentine attacking coronavirus, describing his experience with COVID-19.
With the Italian government allowing players to return to the club’s facilities from Monday, the intensity of the intense negotiations has intensified, and if, the 2019-20 season resumes, Diabala expressed his firm conviction to play football.
“To be honest, I never thought I would miss playing and practicing so much,” Dibala said in an Instagram live interview.
“I think I need to practice, my teammates and friends and at least touch the ball because practicing at home is not like my own.
“I need to run and run my boots, to score a goal … As I always say, when you are emotional you make everything twice as important.
“It’s been a long day without practice. We don’t know exactly when we’ll be back. It’s not like a holiday, when you know you’ll get some rest on time.
“I know my only job is to relax and keep in good shape, but nothing bigger than that now.
“It started as one week, then another, then another, so I practice here but it’s not one.”
When defending champions Juve suspended the season in March, Lazio had one thing in common.