Retrieved 01 May 2020, 11:32 IST
Liverpool kept an eye on Kalidou Caulibali, while Premier League leaders have another target in mind as they could lose to Manchester United.
Coulibaly has been regularly linked with a move away from Napoli, where he has developed into one of the best defenders in the world.
Can a Virgil Van Dijk-Culibli central defense pair at Anfield be on the cards?
Top Story – Liverpool Target Coolidge
Liverpool Napoli is targeting the defender Koulibaly According to Tutomerkatov and has already been contacted.
The report said that due to the carnivirus epidemic, the asking price of Kolibali is likely to go down from 100 million (£ 6.1 million), with the parties set to talk again in the coming weeks.
The report further states that Liverpool will probably sell the defender Joel Matip If they landed in Kaulibal.
– Another player associated with Liverpool, Timo Warner, Can go somewhere else. Manchester Evening News reports that the Arabic is being considered in front of Leipzig Manchester United.
– Man United News (@manudtemen) April 30, 2020
– City of Manchester Will not be released Milan Screener. Calciomarkato said the m 70m (m 61m) offer could be enough to bring down the Premier League giants’ inter-defender.
– Dean Henderson replaced at Sheffield United David de Gea There is no doubt that Ole Gunnar Solskazar is the number one spot in Manchester United. The Daily Star reports that United manager De Gea has said he will be his first-choice goalkeeper for the future.
– Tottenham midfielder Tangui Nomdable Has been associated with moving away. Sports report Barcelona France’s international observation continues, who were probably a target for the La Liga team while in Lyon.
– Mohammed Salisu Several European clubs are drawing attention. Marka report Atletico Madrid Real Valladolid and Ghana defender are in pole position for landing.