Retrieved 28 April 2020, 11:30 IST
Federico Chisa players according to demand.
Fiorentina would like to keep Chiassa, but Viola can keep the Italian star in cash.
European elites from England and Italy are reported to be chasing Chitsa.
Top Story – Attached Battle for CHIESA
Manchester United Among the clubs, Fiorentina are trying to sign the striker Federico Chiasa, Gazeta Delo Sport report.
United, a rival in the Premier League Chelsea And two in Serie A. Juventus And Inter Waiting for Chisar to sign.
Fiorentina has also reportedly offered a new bumper deal to the 22-year-old.
– Reunion with a teammate from the former Aintrat Frankfurt Ant Rebekah? Luca Jovic The fight has been raging since the transfer of Aintracht to Real Madrid at the start of the season. Calciomarkato claimed Milan Interested in bringing Jovich to San Siro, where Rebekah has taken a loan and is reportedly ready to make the move permanent. It comes under suspicion Zlatan Ibrahimovic The future.
– RMC Sport says Paris Saint Germain Atletico Madrid are interested in the midfielder Thomas Parte, To which has been attached Help.
– Barcelona Made an approach to Ajax for the goalkeeper Andre OnanaAccording to the De Telegraph. Onana spent five years in Bar করেছিলেনa’s youth system before leaving in 2013, but has been linked with a return to Cameroon International. La Liga champions Barাa have reportedly made an offer Neto,, Ricky Puig, Alex Collado Or Carlos Alena In a possible deal for Onana.
– CalcioMarkato (N) (@ kemidotcom_in) April 27, 2020
– Donnie van de Beck EredivC can choose his next move after the season is canceled. Mundo Deportivo reports that Ajax stars are still being targeted MadridWhen, United And Juve The Netherlands is under international observation.
– West Ham midfielder according to The Sun. Declan Rice Can be sold as part of a huge squad overhaul. Has been associated with the International of England Chelsea.
– Arabic Leipzig The star defender faces a tough decision Diot Upmechano, Says Build. Attached to center-back Help, Tottenham, Barser And Bayern Munich However, the coronavirus crisis will affect the transfer market and fees.