Changed 04 May 2020, 11:30 IST
Neymar is keen to return to Barcelona – and is reportedly ready to show just how keen he is.
Brazil International has been linked with a return to Camp Nou, where he set a world record of সেন্ট 222 million in 2017 at Paris Saint-Germain.
However, amid doubts over whether Bar বারa can sign a deal, it seems Neymar is ready to accept a huge sacrifice.
Top story – Neymar is ready to cut his salary in half for his return to Barcelona
Neymar He would cut his salary in half to return Barcelona However, Mundo Deportivo wants a guarantee.
Neymar has turned down a renewal offer from Paris Saint-Germain because he is looking forward to the return of the La Liga giants, the report said.
Neymar scored 18 goals in 22 games for PSG this season when the campaign was suspended due to a coronavirus epidemic, after which League 1 closed.
– Mundo Deportivo (ইMundoDeportivo) (Mundodeportivo) May 320, 20
– Real Madrid ASD’s cover says Madrid have made their first move for the Rains midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, The 17-year-old sees them as an alternative to Casimiro.
Kamabhanga ‘in line’ at Real Madrid. The first page on Monday.
– AS English @ (@ English_AS) May 320, 20
– Attached to a stunning move Liverpool, Kalidau Kaulibale Leaving Napoli can be difficult. La Gazeta dello Sport reports Napoli are reluctant to discuss lower prices for the star defender, who is also thought to be more targeted. Real Madrid, Manchester United And Help. Napoli are said to want 90 90 million (€ 102.4 million) for the defender.
– Luca Jovic Real Madrid have struggled in their first season, shifting the focus. However, despite a written report from Mundo Deportivo, Madrid have confidence in the forward for at least one more season. Newcastle United.
– With Thiago Silva Apparently departed, Paris Saint Germain Barcelona is targeting the defender Samuel Umtiti As his replacement, according to Sport. Towards the end of the season, Silva went out of contract and Umtiti was linked with a move away from Camp Nou.
– Associated with a player Barcelona Is Tangui Nomdable. However, The Telegraph reported that the midfielder is determined to stay at Tottenham despite the interest of the La Liga giants.
– There could be a lot of movement in Barcelona, but Sport said the club wanted to keep it Carlos Alena, 22, when Ricky Puig20, ready to get his chance with the first team.