Retrieved 24 April 2020, 11:32 IST
And one day, another Paul Pogba story.
Manchester United star Pogba’s future is at an all-time high as he is unhappy at Old Trafford.
Long connected to a switch in Real Madrid, Santiago Bernabeu can be on transfer cards.
Top Story – Zidane I Poga
Zinedine Zidane Wants Real Madrid Manchester United star to sign Paul Pogba At the end of the season, according to L’Kype.
The Madrid reins have been heavily associated with the sensation Eduardo Camavinga However, Zidane is determined to bring Pogba to the Santiago Bernabeu.
It comes as Tootsport and SportMedia claims Inter Joined Madrid, Juventus And Paris Saint-Germain In the Pogbar competition.
Voici La An de Journal L’Équipe de ce vendredi 24 April.
– L’Quip (@ Lequip) April 23, 2020
– Juve are keen to re-sign Pogba but the Serie A champions could return to another midfielder’s target. Calciomarkato says Juve is keeping an eye on Ajax Donnie Van DBWho has been associated with Madrid And United.
– Says sports Liverpool Free agents and Chelsea attackers are in talks soon Willian. The Brazilian is out of contract at the end of the 2019-20 season.
– PSG Milan has a proposal ready for the full back Theo HernandezAccording to Tutosport. A revelation since the Frenchman came from Madrid.
– Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti Is Of Napoli If the first choice Kalidau Kaulibale Leaf, claim sports. Has been associated with Kaulibali PSG, United And Madrid.
– Brand report Martin Odegards In the future Madrid Depends Luka Modric. The Spanish newspaper says that if Modric leaves the Santiago Bernabeu, Odegaard will return from his loan spell. Otherwise, the Norwegians will spend another season in Real Sociedad.
– RAC-1 claim Juve And Barser Negotiations are underway on a swap deal, which is seen Miralem Pajnik Leave for the La Liga champions and Arthur Go to Turin
– Madrid They have accepted that they will not be able to sign the PSG star Kylian Mbappe This year, L’Quip says. The Spanish capital club is determined to bring France to Madrid internationally.