Retrieved 15 May 2020, 11:31 IST
Juventus midfielder Miralem Poznik is a player in demand.
Bosnia-Herzegovina International has joined Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United.
However, Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly interested in signing the former Leon star.
Top Story – PSG makes Jajanic offer
Paris Saint Germain Are rivals Barcelona And Chelsea For the Juventus midfielder Miralem PajnikAccording to RMC Sport.
Panic’s future has become top notch, with Bosnia star La Liga linked with champions Bar ,a, he remains the subject of a shuffle deal involving Chelsea’s Jurginho.
However, Pigeonji PSG has a contract offer, they are also reportedly keeping an eye on Hausem Aur Of Leon or Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko.
– The Daily Mail claims Gareth Bell Can go Real Madrid Coronavirus is free due to the epidemic. Welsh star has been associated with Newcastle United Recently.
– Inter Stressing Barser A deal for is complete Lutero Martinez, Report Sport. Serie A side have asked Bar্সa to wrap up a transfer this month amid reports of talks with a possible replacement. Timo Warner (Arabic Leipzig) and Pierre-American Aubamiyang (Arsenal).
– Sky Sport says Liverpool Warder Bremen is interested in the stars Milot Rashika Has faded.
#BayernMunich Evan decided not to use the buying option #Perisic. গ্র 20 million was agreed last summer #Inter. New acquaintances are still possible in the coming weeks: Bayern could only keep him if prices fell. #transfers
– Nicola veins (nikosichira) May 14, 2020
– Calciomercato report Juventus Continue Mauro Icardi But PSG Stay at the pole to sign Argentina International loan from Inter.
– Bayern Munich Decided not to take their option to buy Ivan Perisic From Inter, Gazita Dello Sport reporter Niccolo Shira reported. Perisic is on loan to the Bundesliga champions.