Changed 21 May 2020, 11:30 IST
Real Madrid’s attention has also turned to Sadie as Kylian Mbappe is currently seemingly out of reach.
The Liverpool star has previously been linked with the La Liga giants in the Premier League.
Manchester could be a more immediate target if Madrid potentially wait until next year to move to Paris Saint-Germain forward Mbappe.
Top Story – Much more Mbappe on Real Madrid Focus
Real Madrid I’m still thinking of moving Liverpool forward HairAccording to Le 10 Sport.
That said, with Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane seeing Mane as an ideal signing this near season, the club is looking forward to next year to target Mbappe, who is out of contract in 2022.
Manchester United have scored 14 goals and provided seven assists in 26 Premier League games this season, which have been suspended due to a coronavirus epidemic.
– Le 10 Sport (@ Le 10 Sport) 20, 2020
– Changes are expected in Barcelona this coming season. However, Sport said that the La Liga giants are taking it Antoine Griezmann, Philippe Coutinho, Arthur And Osman Dembele – All those who have been associated with moving away – They will stay.
– Pierre-American Aubamiyang Continue to be associated with the departure from Arsenal. Le 10 Sport Report Paris Saint Germain A step forward is considered.
– Jean-Claire Todibo Permanent is set for the departure of Barcelona. The cover of the sport says that the defender who took a loan from Shachal will have their first sale with the “good offer” of the Premier League. Barcelona are hoping for more than 25 million for the 20-year-old.
– Another player associated with the departure of Camp Nou Evan Rakitic. However, Mundo Deportivo said the Croatian midfielder, who had a contract until 2021, wanted to stay because of good relations with coach Quick Setin.
– Victor Musa‘The future is uncertain. The Sun reported that the attacker was about to leave Inter, Where he is taking a loan, because Chelsea want about 12 12 million (10. 10.75 million) for Moses. The season is contracted to Stamford Bridge until 2021.