Retrieved 09 May 2020, 16:28 IST
According to Daniel Ricardo, the drivers are finally back on track, in fact Formula One fans can expect “some chaos”.
The Renault star was expecting some big dramas after the start of the 2020 F1 season, keeping an eye on the bosses in early July in Austria.
The Coronavirus epidemic sent Richardo back to the race with the idea of sending the game on for a long time.
“[It will be] Somewhat chaotic, hopefully in a controlled way, “the Australian told BBC Radio 5 Live.
“I’m not referring to cars everywhere, but there’s a lot of rust; there’s a combination of sensation, excitement, interest.
“Everyone is going to be ready to go.
“You’re going to get some guys who perform at that level of adrenaline and others who can’t. So you’re going to get some bold overtakes, some miscalculations. You’re going to see some, I’m sure.”
– Renault F1 Team (Renault F1 Team) April 28, 2020
The 30-year-old was advised that he and other experienced drivers would have the primary advantage, the younger competitors would take extra time for the possibility added
Asked if there would be any adjustment period to bring the drivers back, Ricardo said: “If I had been in F1 for the first year or two, if I still hadn’t fully adapted to it, my answer would be yes.
“However, winter exams are usually a good reference point. The first few days of my winter exams always seemed like a push to the system again and my career has progressed further, the less the push.
“The villains, first-year, second-year boys, [they] It will feel a little more