The authority has agreed to return the training to Laliga with the creation of a m 10 million fund for athletes

News

Modified April 20, 2020, 17:50 IST

Antoine Grazman“/>
Samuel Umtiti (L), Anton Griezmann (C) and Osman Dembele in Barcelona training

The LaLiga teams have been told that they will be able to return to training if they comply with the Spanish government’s protocol.

The decision was made after a meeting between Spain’s National Sports Council (CSD), the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) and Laliga on Sunday.

The CSD said in a statement, “The coroner virus is intended to allow players to resume training on the basis of pandemics and” health ministry decisions. “

The training session will be held under strict protocols and for as long as the situation allows, the CSD said.

It has been suggested that the June 2012 season is on track to resume in June, although CSD has not confirmed any specifics on a return date for training sessions or matches.

In addition, RFEF and Laliga have agreed to separate income from TV rights to create a rescue fund for federal, Olympic and Paralympic sports that has resulted in loss of income by the COVID-19 pandemic.

RFEF and Lallygar Presidents Luis Rubilis and Javier Tebas also signed a commitment to create a contingency fund of € 10 million to help vulnerable athletes.

The meeting between Rubelés, Tebas, and CSD president Irene Lozano, which had been in the Palacio de Vienna for more than eight hours, saw Spain’s top football management committee committed to a new code of conduct.

The deal, which “will serve as a reference for other professional sports,” aims to strengthen the often explicit relationship between Laliga and RFEF.

The new code of conduct “fosters honest and cordial dialogue and facilitates good relations between different football organizations,” CSD said.

As part of a government-backed bid to host the 25th World Cup, Spain has a commitment to further strengthen Spain’s global reputation as a “country for safe sport.”

Teba and Rubelous have often been in the sharks in recent years, especially with plans to host Spanish football abroad.

The RFEF blocked Lalliger’s plans for a league match between Barcelona and Girona in Miami, although a new competition was created in Saudi Arabia in January this year and it was held in Saudi Arabia.