Retrieved 22 May 2020, 12:00 IST
When Borussia Dortmund play in Wolfsburg on Saturday, Airling Holland has a chance to make more Bundesliga history.
Colon’s Mark Oth is another strong-running striker who will be expected to help his side win against relegation-threatened Fortuna Dেলsseldorf, and Kai Hawartz will be able to hold on to his great second half.
Bayern and Eintracht are at the top of the table after a win over Union Berlin after returning to the league from a two-month coronavirus stoppage last weekend against Frankfurt.
Arab Leipzig fell further behind in that pace and the pair will be back in action after losing to Timo Warner-inspired 6-0 at the start of the season before reuniting on Sunday.
Before the next round of Bundesliga fixtures, we bring you the best opta information.
Hartha Berlin vs. Union Berlin
– Hertha lost 1-0 in the previous meeting in November 2016, the first time the two clubs faced each other in the Bundesliga. In professional football, Harta could not beat two Berlin derbies in a row.
– Union have won their last three Bundesliga Away Games (2-0 against Werder Bremen and 2-1 against Eintracht Frankfurt), they have won more points and points (one win, five points) than their first ten top-flight matches this season.
Borussia Mচেnchengladbach vs. Lair Leverkusen
– Leverkusen have lost their last three Bundesliga Gladbacks – in 1970 and 1981 they lost just four in a row against Foil.
– Hawartz has recorded 10 of his 13 Bundesliga appearances in Rukrund this season. He has a hand in scoring at least one goal in each of his last five top-flight games (four goals, three assists).
Wolfsburg vs. Borasia Dortmund
– Wolfsburg have taken just one point in their last nine Bundesliga games against Daltmond – a goalless draw at Signal Iduna Park in January 2018.
– Hanland needed nine games for his first ten Bundesliga games – only Paco Alc্যাসcer and Jert Dorfel needed fewer matches (both). Holland will equal the top-flight record with eleven goals in his tenth trip.
– Borussia Dortmund (blackillo) May 19, 2020
Freiburg v. Warder Bremen
– Bremen’s win percentage against Fremberg (5 per cent) is higher and the game has averaged more goals (2.2) than any other current Bundesliga team.
– Warder’s 18 points from 25 games represent their worst Bundesliga season. In the history of the league, 37 teams with 18 points or less have been released after 25 games.
Padburn v Hoffenheim
– Padbourne have failed to score in all five of their competitive matches against Hoffenheim – they have only followed the long 2006 streak in professional football against Kaiserslauter (six matches between 2006 and 2010).
– Padburn is six points behind 1st-ranked Fortuna Dusseldorf. Since the introduction of the three-point rule in 1999-96, no Bundesliga team has been able to fill this gap after 226 matches.
Bayern Munich vs. Intrast Frankfurt
– Bayern have won each of the last 10 Bundesliga home games against Frankfurt – their longest win at home for any top-flight.
– Frankfurt, the weakest team away from home in the Bundesliga this season, have picked up just seven points. They have lost nine of their 12 away games to this word and still haven’t been able to keep a clean sheet on the road.
New #Bundesliga Documents
– FC Bayern English (FFC Bayern) May 18, 2020
Schalke v. Augsburg
– Schalke have scored just two goals in the last eight Bundesliga games, less than any other team in this time frame. With just four goals in nine Rukrondi games, they equaled the record of a negative club from 1965-5666.
– Florian Niederlechner of Alsburg has scored four goals in six Bundesliga games against Schalke – he has won against any top-flight team.
Mainz V RB Leipzig
– There have been at least three goals in seven Bundesliga meetings between Mainz and Leipzig.
– Menz has 227 points and a goal difference of -19, which presents their second-worst Bundesliga promotion at this stage – they were only worse after 26 games in 2017-18 (25 points).
Cologne vs. Fortuna Dusseldorf
– Nearly 31 years have passed since the last victory in the Bundesliga from Donald Cold’s Cologne – they celebrated the 3-1 victory in October 1989.
– Uther had a goal in each of his eight Bundesliga games (five goals, four assists) for Cologne; This is his longest run in the competition.